pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] data and presentation

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] data and presentation
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:55:24 +0000

Aloha,

Also Bear, got any updates about how you want div/span - css stuff to
look from Eden output?

Honestly I don't have a lot of time to pour over the details. Basically at this point (from a design flexibility POV), the more individualized tags the better....

Ummm, aren't you mixing data and presentation here?

Don't we need a well-thought-out API here?

If I'm misunderstanding please clarify - sounds to me like you (Chad) are kludging presentation stuff onto the output of your DB engine for Bear...if not, what's this about??