pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] moving on

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] moving on
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:39:54 -0600

Since this seems to be turning into a pissing contest rather than a db development group with serious business to do, I don't have anythning to contribute right now. I think that Chad and R. Morris should make the decision on which platform they want to work and on what server and that the rest of us should support whatever they decide between themselves.

Sorry to say I will be out of pocket for the next two weeks teaching a PC Design course. I'll check in when I can.
Scott