pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] QA & Testing section started on wiki

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] QA & Testing section started on wiki
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:38:22 +0000

Aloha,

I have just created a QA & Testing section in the wiki, linked on the base page for the project. Reminder - base page is here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/PcPlantDb

I've put up a couple starter documents - a brief look at testing and a risk assessment worksheet. Also a page for a diagram, and...

Lawrence, I need to know how to upload an image to a wiki page, if that is possible. I have a development and testing cycle diagram to post there. Don't see any buttons or instructions for that.

Also, is there any easy way to put auto-backlinks directly in my page content instead of having to back-arrow or use the backlinks button?

Also -
Bugs on the wiki project base page:

* Header graphic has incorrect project name.

* Text in header graphic not legible against heavy background.

* Graphic at top of page pushes project links and info below bottom scroll margin - reduce height of graphic significantly or remove completely and use text header.