pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[15][8.24.04] UpDate on machine cost, bugzilla, MySQL, etc.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[15][8.24.04] UpDate on machine cost, bugzilla, MySQL, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:03:11 -0600

Silly me!, I thought that we had reached a decision on IBIBLIO!  Could we please just do it.
If Lawrence, Stephanie, and I take on the responsibility of  getting the hardware what is the problem??

Isn't it possible to go ahead with the db development while we get the hardware that is desired by the developers?  While I understand Stephanie's Libra my Aries is headed toward a coronary with all of this spinning.

Scott