pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Status update 2004.08.24

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Status update 2004.08.24
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:11:28 -0700

John Howe wrote:
Zope performance collection is now place on arashi. However, please let me
clarify that my intention was to measure how HG performs. The metrics I am
currently collection would be a reflection of three vhosted sites, mostly
low to medium traffic. Lawrence, I would want to collect a weeks worth of
data before I release this, as to get a decent traffic distribution graph.

Thanks. It will be useful to Fred to have Zope benchmark information to gauge
services we would need from them.

I have followed up with ibiblio regarding bugzilla questions. Awaiting reply.

Did you see my earlier post? Fred said today that you could install (if it
will)
and run bugzilla locally in a Linux user account on ibiblio and could have a
MySQL
account created for it also.

Deployment of Zope on arashi to Chad, et. al. will be completed by the end
of this weekend ( 2004.08.29 ).