pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Status update 2004.08.24

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Status update 2004.08.24
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Zope performance collection is now place on arashi. However, please let me
clarify that my intention was to measure how HG performs. The metrics I am
currently collection would be a reflection of three vhosted sites, mostly
low to medium traffic. Lawrence, I would want to collect a weeks worth of
data before I release this, as to get a decent traffic distribution graph.

I have followed up with ibiblio regarding bugzilla questions. Awaiting reply.

Deployment of Zope on arashi to Chad, et. al. will be completed by the end
of this weekend ( 2004.08.29 ).

John Howe, B.S, M.A.
http://www.arashi.com/

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
-- Albert Einstein