pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] platform revisited - * suggestion for revised project name

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] platform revisited - * suggestion for revised project name
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:09:06 -0700

Chad Knepp wrote:

Although I think 'permaculture.info' really says enough, as a
subtitle, I like 'The Open Permaculture Project' the best so far. I
don't think the 'open library of plants, etc.' could be descriptive
enough when you start to name permaculture elements like 'plants'. To
continue accurately in this way you would have something like 'An open
library of plants, animals, people, energy, watersheds, construction,
tools, community, permaculture systems, and their
relationships'... kind of a mouthful. 'An open library of
permaculture and its relationships' maybe...

An open library of permaculture and relationships of its systems components

An open library of permaculture and relationships within its systems

<>

For a diversion, here are a few logos to agitate the imagination :-)
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/pcwikiufu/pcwikilogo.jpg
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/files/OPP-logo.jpg
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/files/PCK-logo.jpg