nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:32:43 -0800 (PST)

Lawrence,

Thank you for this post. It will take me a while to work through the
resources reference in it but appears valuable to me.

I also appreciate the article about Lingonberries, very worthwhile but not
seen often enough. I would, however, quibble that lingonberry fruits are not
like cranberries except for tartness and that the article did not mention the
variety "Ida", which in my garden is far superior to the 7+ other named
varieties (including some of those mentioned in the article), produces two
crops and more fruit than the others.

Thank you for your efforts on our behalf.

John