nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:13:05 -0500

On 12/20/2011 9:03 PM, sherwin wrote:

1) My understanding is that Nafex does not do email on their web page.

Have no idea, never been there, not a member only because I cannot afford it.

2) They can point to the Nafex Ibiblio Archives with no problem.

There you go, perfect. They can easily do this. And inform members about the Google site search option they can use.

3) They can search the ibiblio archive since it is an open
forum, but they
cannot google their own material on their private forum.

True.

Unless Nafex completely restructures their current web forum,
they will not be
able to intermix with the email system on Ibiblio.

True.

LL