nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [Bulk] Re: NAFEX fora
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:06:48 -0600

On 12/20/2011 1:28 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
On 12/20/2011 1:08 PM, Idell Weydemeyer wrote:
How long ago was the tryout for Yahoo? Have any conditions changed?

Idell
The archives for this list go back to year 2000. I would not get near
Yahoo for anything for any reason whatsoever. I do subscribe to a few
lists run on their host though but send and receive input by email to
the inbox in my email client on my own computer, I do not use the Yahoo
forum online interface unless I need to browse the message archives for
posts I do not already have on my computer.

Midfex looked at Yahoo a few years back and decided like Nafex that it was full of
advertising and not a desirable format. Midfex went to Ibiblio.

Sherwin Dubren