nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX fora
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:14:57 -0800

Hi--
a very clear answer- -thank you.

If the only real concern with our current list group is the ability to
restrict to members (if that is something wanted to help NAFEX membership)
then your answer tells that that may be possible.

Idell

I am on several yahoo groups and one Google group-- they all work well for
me but the problem with the archives has not come up-- I simply save what I
want at the time-- and make a summary of the data I want to word documents
so I do not have to look at 10 emails-- and deleted everything else. I do
not keep thousands of e-mails and use a special search feature like some
friends do --even the thought of that makes me want to run away!

iw