nafex - Re: [NAFEX] meyers lemon (was figs)

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] meyers lemon (was figs)
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:08:13 -0700

Ginda,

Out here in the west everything has to be on drip irrigation anyway. Nobody could possibly hand water everything frequently enough. A small drip system would allow you to keep plants alive when you are not around.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days