nafex - Re: [NAFEX] meyers lemon (was figs)

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] meyers lemon (was figs)
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:17:43 -0500

How often do you water your container plants? Anything more often than once
a week is probably a non-starter for me. (I do keep some tomatoes in large
pots, and they may get watered twice a week during summers' peak. But then I
go away for vacation for a week, and pray for enough rain that they don't die
outright. I'm typically away for 2 one-week stretches during mid-summer.)

Ginda