nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Why tarp covered figs die

  • From: Caren Kirk <quirky@videotron.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Why tarp covered figs die
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:36:26 -0500

Jim,

I bring my rosemary inside for the winter in pots, harvest fresh rosemary all winter for my roasts, and plant them back out in spring. They won't survive here left in situ, even in with loads of mulch in my well-sheltered, deep snow covered herb garden (the warmest and best protected part of my yard).

Such is the life up north!

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome, QC