nafex - Re: [NAFEX] honeybees

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] honeybees
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:13:16 -0500

Very few bees in my yard in southeastern MN. Not only are honeybees, but
I've seen very few bumblebees or wasps either. Makes me worry.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.