nafex - [NAFEX] unsubscribe

  • From: james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] unsubscribe
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:49:52 -0700

On May 28, 2008, at 3:35 PM, <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com> <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com > wrote:

Our honeybees were a bit slow at the beginning of bloom, but we are now at
fruit set and we are going to have to agressively thin this season. We seem
to have more fruit set that ever! The bees came through and did the job and
were joined by the bumblebees. We too had more bumblebees than we have ever
seen.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard, Zone 5
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com