nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Electronic Pomonas
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:51:19 -0800

On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:35 PM, Claude Sweet wrote:

 I am a life member and stay out of the way. I am much too busy in the skating community to offer advice - someone might consider it an offer to volunteer.

Hahahaha!  That reminds me of a famous retort from the Berkeley Macintosh Users Group.  When someone would complain about something and suggest something else, the moderators and/or board members would pleasantly say "Thank you so much for volunteering!"  Heheh.  I thought that was a very good way of dealing with the type of member who is very critical but never volunteers.  (Clearly this is not you, Claude.)

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b