nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Red Delicious

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Red Delicious
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:27:23 -0700

Better that future generations should know the taste of the original Hawkeye Delicious. That apple is so different from the red types sold now it's hard to convince some people the red one is even related to the original type.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com