nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 57, Issue 50..... Che

  • From: "Pete" <ruger4570@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 57, Issue 50..... Che
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:25:14 -0500

Re: Che
I think one would not want to grow a Che from cuttings.
Seed may pose the same problem.
Che on it's own root will sucker and sucker extensively, I have heard...(and seen)
The suckers have thorns that no tractor could handle.
I saw one on it's own roots at the LSU station in Hammond, LA.
It was a nightmare and only a steel tracked dozer would be able to remove it. One could not even walk amongst it.
Good luck
Pete in MS zone 8