nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:19:57 -0500

Actually, now that I think of it, where my son lives there is likely to be lots of spraying of orchards, but little to no GM corn being grown. Those of us who are still seeing plenty of bees should keep our eyes open to see if the populations stay steady. I can't really do that, as I think bees come to our place from a long way off this time of year. Once they can get food closer to home they don't bother with us much. I suppose I could try tracking down some of the hive owners. Donna