nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

There are a very limited number of explanations for
someone who prints disinformation:

stupidity
ignorance
dishonesty

I don't know which is the case here.

--- Mark & Helen Angermayer <hangermayer@isp.com>
wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> You've obviously knowledgeable on this topic, and
> passionate. But I find
> when I slip into judging others motives, I'm
> generally wrong.
>
> Mark
> Kansas

uk/resource/press_releases/gm_safety_tests_flawed_new_24112004.html

http://www.foe.co.uk/resource/briefings/gm_alergies.pdf

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/gm-food/mg18625013.600-critic-