nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:33:29 -0500

This isn't about me, it's about those who post fantasy and pretend it's fact.

I must say that I think this is about the tone of your messages. Flame wars will not help honeybees, and will certainly hurt this list. And reasonable people can disagree.

It is possible to be passionate about an issue without calling others stupid, ignorant, or dishonest. And I'd say it's counterproductive, anyway. Well, that's your business, but I hope it doesn't drive people away from the NAFEX list. Everyone here has been very helpful to me. And I know we're all concerned about the honeybee situation.

Bill

--
Because most religions offer no valid mechanism by which their core beliefs can be tested and revised, each new generation of believers is condemned to inherit the superstitions and tribal hatreds of its predecessors. - Sam Harris