nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

  • From: "regina@kreger.net" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

Whooooah. Careful, Michael my friend, if I were at the other end of
that e-mail I'd think you might be straying dangerously close to
fighting words. This could degenerate into a flame war inappropriate
for the NAFEX forum, and the opportunity to educate on the issue would
be lost.

This from someone who agrees with you 100% on the issue of inadequate
testing and all-round evilness of GM products.