nafex - Re: [NAFEX] looking for cherries by mail

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] looking for cherries by mail
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:03:59 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] looking for cherries by mail
Here's a place in my area that is selling Rainier right now.  Odds are good they would ship if you asked.  I THINK they have a website, but a phone call would be faster.  The owner is John Zielinski

E Z Orchards Farm Market

5504 Hazelgreen Rd NE
Salem, OR 97305
(503) 393-1506

Dear NAFEXers:

Will anyone have Queen Anne or Rainier cherries available by mail, to
decorate a wedding cake at the end of July?  Probably just looking for
3-5#.  A friend needs them and I told her I'd ask my NAFEX connections.

Thanks so much!  I appreciate you all; you're the heart of NAFEX.

Jackie Kuehn

---