nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Interstem Apples

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Interstem Apples
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:10:14 -0400

Ed, did you also experiment with M9 on M111?

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 12:19 PM, Ed Fackler wrote:

Derry:

There was a mistake in the wording on my original message. Or, instead
of MM111 it should have read MM106 and with this combination (9 on MM106)
there is no suckering at all when the lower graft union is burried. We left
the upper 2" of the 9 section exposed. Resulting tree size was around
10-12' with Gala as the fruiting variety.

ed