msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] (MSAR) Stallions

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Slybarbara@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] (MSAR) Stallions
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:29:42 EST

Una, I have mares who show virtually no signs of being in heat - how does one identify exactly when a horse should be excluded?

Also, there are not a lot of stallions owned in our area and only one or two that I know of in our entire membership.  So you'd be excluding a large proportion of individuals able to respond to a callout because one individual might bring a stallion (or might not, because they have other certified gelding and mare mounts)...?

Barbara