msar-riders - [MSAR] Rec.equestrian

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Rec.equestrian
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:26:12 -0500

MSAR Maintainer wrote:
>I *highly* recommend to everyone on MSAR-Riders that for the best
>horsemanship advice anywhere on the Internet, you read the Usenet
>newsgroup rec.equestrian!

Okay, how to get it...

Ask your ISP if it carries Usenet, and what newsreader they
recommend, and how to connect to its newsserver.

Or find a free newsserver and get your own newsreader.

Or read Usenet news on its current web archive, provided by
Google: http://groups.google.com/. You can post there too,
by signing up for a free Google account.

To learn about Usenet news, a good place to start reading is
in the news.* hierarchy; in news.announce.newusers, look
for a series of FAQ articles posted by nan-admin@presby.edu.

By the way...

The contraceptive marble was discussed on rec.equestrian in
June 2001, years before I heard of it anywhere else. By
2002, several contributors to rec.equestrian had reported
excellent results using the marble (on their mares).

Una