msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] (MSAR) Stallions

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "BC911" <usark9@warpdriveonline.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] (MSAR) Stallions
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:10:51 -0700

Julie

Bitches don't usually loose focus when in heat, it is about controlling the dogs fixed or not. It interferes with the dogs ability to work and that is why bitches are not allowed to train or work while in season. As I stated before, most bitches are fixed anyway so it just isn't a big issue.
Horses are so different and I just don't think that you can compare the two in any way.

B. Diane Whetsel EMT I
Search Dogs Southwest
NMTF I, CSS
911BC

If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
~~Will Rogers