market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Egg prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Egg prices
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:07:07 -0800

FWI,
When I dealt with breast cancer almost 5 years ago 2 of my mainstream doctors, my surgeon and my oncologist,  told me to eat organic produce, grass-fed meat and avoid soy.  I would expect it from alternative practicioners but I was a little surprised at those two doctors.  Food for thought, organic of course.