market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Egg prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Egg prices
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:16:08 -0500

On Jan 17, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Brigette Leach wrote:

It is tempting to make the products we are offering seem better by denigrating other products/producers/methods, however, it is not a practice I think is wise. We consciously focus on the assets of our products to establish product differentiation rather than focusing on the shortcomings of others. It is the only way I can stay in business and sleep at night. Just my personal standards. If you can run someone else in the ground in order to sell your product or your belief system and still sleep, more power to you. I can't.