market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards at Farmers Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wendy's Produce" <info AT avalonfarms.us>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards at Farmers Market
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:38:37 -0600

We just bought a LG Ally Android phone (going for about $125) from Ebay and transferred my prepaid Page Plus Cellular $29.95/mo plan over to it.  Registered it with Square Up (took about 2 weeks to get the reader doohickey).  Page Plus gives me  50 MB of data a month on the Verizon network, more than enough for the Square Up transactions.  It works GREAT! Can’t recommend it highly enough. No monthly fees aside from the phone plan which I would have anyway.

--

Wendy

Avalon Farms LLC

"Fresh local produce from the family homestead"

334-806-5058