market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Peppers
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:38:47 GMT

No advice here really, except that it wasn't a good pepper year for us
either. Hot or sweet, it didn't matter. It got too hot to early.
The only bell pepper I grow year after year is King Arthur. It does well,
(and I use the term loosely) when nothing else will. I grow lots of others,
always looking for something bigger, better, etc... but it is the one pepper
that consistently makes it onto next years grow again list.

Carla
Perkins, OK where we are thanking Hermine! We finally got rain!

How to Avoid Alzheimer&#39;s
Drug companies won&#39;t tell you the real culprit is in your food.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c898c8ad758fad35d9st02duc