market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Owsley lucy <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:52:49 -0400

I use angelfire for $4.95 a month, if you don't mind ads all over your site it is free. I pay another $30 a year for my domain name via Yahoo Buisness. http://www.boulderbeltfarm.com

I have a Local Harvest listing but I don't get much business from it, a few questions about the CSA and maybe one of two members a year. I keep it because it is free and i have had it since they started

I have a blog at Blogger (Google) http://boulderbelt.blogspot.com

I have a facebook page for my farm that I really like a lot-it is a great way to communicate on a daily basis with your customers who are facebook members http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Boulder- Belt-Eco-Farm/368403976315?ref=sgm