market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:48:05 -0400

I use Yahoo for hosting at $12.95/month. I am starting to get enough inquiries through the website that it is paying for itself.
I also use Local Harvest and send them $25/year. I get a much better return on my Local Harvest listing than I do from my website, although I think there are some synergies where someone sees my listing on Local Harvest and then goes to my site to learn more.

Andy Fellenz
www.FellenzFamilyFarm.com

BarbaraJ wrote:
I'm using a pay per month website and it is costing me $30/month. I'm wondering why I am doing that when Rivka did such a nice job with her Wordpress site. Anyone else doing a free site vs. a paid site? I'm such a small grower that I think I'm wasting money on the site. Thoughts?

Barb