market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:38:44 -0500

On Jun 12, 2010, at 2:57 PM, Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com> wrote:

I just updated my domain registration and it was 38.00 for 4 years.

Not too sure if you are doing it by the year, but the more years the cheaper it is.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

Richard, which domain registrar do you use? Godaddy's current pricing is the same no matter how many years you buy. Also, do you also buy privacy controls with the $38 too?

Kim