market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Road's End Farm website
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:21:47 -0500

On Jun 12, 2010, at 3:52 AM, Owsley lucy <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com> wrote:

I use angelfire for $4.95 a month, if you don't mind ads all over
your site it is free. I pay another $30 a year for my domain name via
Yahoo Buisness. http://www.boulderbeltfarm.com

We use godaddy for domain registration and pay roughly $20/yr which includes privacy controls. We host via a2 hosting who always has a deal going for discounted long term commitments. We've been very happy with them so far. But we did design and manage our own site, so a service that provides more help might be better for folks that don't know & don't want to learn that kind of thing.

Kim
Barking Cat Farm
Texas