market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] planting out tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] planting out tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 00:18:24 -0400

Alison, glad you missed the wind, some weren't as lucky as us.

4'x5000'- left off a 0. I guess you figured that.
I wonder what that white "paint stuff" is they spray on hoophouses for shade
is made of? Maybe it would be feasible to spray on the mulch. Might screw up
the bio degrade properties; one way or the other.
Wishing you and all a good year,
Farmer Breck