market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Beetberry?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Beetberry?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:15:31 -0800

I have a small packet of these seeds. Are they suitable (or appealing) to livestock such as sheep or even chickens? I am on a quest for substitutes for any feed that I have to purchase
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Johnson" <kd.johnson AT insightbb.com>