market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] 3pnt flamers, lay down weeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave & Katharine Campbell" <dave.kathy AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] 3pnt flamers, lay down weeders
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 17:57:20 +0000

A maker of 3-point propane flamers for row crops is Flame Engineering, LaCrosse KS 67548.  www.FlameEngineering.com.  I have a hand-held flamer I ordered from them in the fall and will be using next spring (inshallah!).  But their catalog shows row crop units, including a 2 Row Unit that weighs 802 lbs and lists at $6620.  Kind of expensive, maybe, but you DID ask!

==Dave Campbell, Tiffin IA, Zone 5

-------------- Original message from "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>: --------------