market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] website development - linux

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] website development - linux
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:15:03 -0600

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 09:20:17PM -0500, John Ferree wrote:
> Have you (or anyone else) found a sub for quickbooks for linux? i'm

I don't know anything about it, but I've heard of gnucash. Have you
checked that out? Let me see what the Debian package says.....
---
Gnucash can track finances in multiple accounts, keeping running
and reconciled balances. It has an X based graphical user interface,
double entry, a hierarchy of accounts, expense accounts
(categories),
and can import Quicken QIF files and OFX files.
Vcs-Bzr: https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/gnucash/ubuntu
---

Does that look useful?

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 48 days 16 hours 11 minutes