market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] website development - linux

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] website development - linux
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:20:17 -0500

Have you (or anyone else) found a sub for quickbooks for linux? i'm
currently running linux for everyday and MS 2000pro for quickbooks --
only. i would love to shed the MS altogether and switch to fulltime
linux, but there isn't a linux accounting program i've seen that works
well. (invoicing - reports - payroll) WINE or other windows emulators
can't support quickbooks 2006+ because of the database they use.

-john- frustrated microsoft addict