market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] website development

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] website development
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:51:56 -0600

Regards to the list:

I am so impressed with the beautiful websites the people on this list have made.

I went to Homestead.com recently and have a 30-day free trial. Then for $20 a month they provide the domain name and hosting after the original 30 days is up. It isn’t near what Caryl’s site is and many others, but it is getting the message out. You may visit it at www.strawberrylanefarm.com.

Marie in Missouri