market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] website development

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] website development
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:07:50 -0600

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 08:31:27PM -0600, Willie McKemie wrote:
> things. Many of those php things, like Dada, are Open Source and
> free.

OH!, another of those neat php things: phpGedView
http://www.austinfarm.org/phpGedView/

That's not linked to from elsewhere on the site; I advertise it's
presence only to my genealogy friends. At one time, search bots were
eating up all my bandwidth wandering around in phpGedView; I finally
put if off-limits to search bots. I really should open it to search bots
briefly periodically.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 48 days 15 hours 58 minutes