market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] certified kitchens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: BillOhio <billohio AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] certified kitchens
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:30:33 -0400

Hi Marie,

It's good to talk to a fellow Missourian :) We grew up south of Jeff City, and lived in Columbia, Aurora, St. Joe and Kirksville while working for MFA.

We can do baked goods made without potentially hazardous ingredients (eggs), jellies and candies, but not pickles, tomato products, or further-prepared foods amongst others.

What did you do to have your kitchen certified in MO?

Thanks,

Bill