market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:00:40 -0400

No I don't and I should. I also grow and dry various culinary herbs and cayenne peppers but have yet to make blends with those. And since I'm in Ohio such things go under "cottage industry" regs.

BTW, where did you get your jars for garlic powder? Are they glass or plastic?

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:

Heyyy Lucy,
Do you also make up Garlic Salt for sale? I have alot of canning
salt and i was pondering how it would cost less to make and it is a thing
people use more around here than just basic powder. Do you think i could
price it a bit less and give it a go?
Thanks,
Toni