market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 06:29:42 -0400

My advice would be to start with the rental store or get a 2 -3 day demo deal on any maching you are thinking of buying.

As greenhouse builders we punched, pounded, drilled, and just plain dug holes into a lot of the northeast and machines and soils being what they are there is no best answer, make sure what you buy will be worth the money, before you sign the check

MAsteveINE