market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] certified kitchens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] certified kitchens
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:08:26 -0500

Hi Bill,

We’re between St. Joseph and Kirksville.

Our kitchen has its own entrance, three bay sink, and a double sink (hand washing and mop), approved water source, approved sewer system (septic tank with laterals), hard, easy to clean floor and walls and enough lighting. The health guy also checks the temperature of the refrigerator and makes sure the family food is not commingled with the kitchen food. That’s about all I can think of.

Marie in Missouri

Hi Marie,

It's good to talk to a fellow Missourian :) We grew up south of Jeff City, and lived in Columbia, Aurora, St. Joe and Kirksville while working for MFA.