market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: BillOhio <billohio AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:51:22 -0400

Thanks to all of you for your responses! We're about 70 miles from ACEnet in Athens--not that far, really, until you have a few cucumber pickles to make up in June, then continuing crops of salsa, pickled peppers, etc, and 2 market days a week, and a full-time job, etc lol. It gets hard to find time to actually do any growing, let alone cutting the grass so the neighbors don't look at you sideways. We're doing cottage foods with good success, and jellies, it's just the acidified stuff that would be so popular, and so undoable. We don't have city water out here, so would have to look at that as well. Thanks again!

Bill