market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:21:29 -0400

In Ohio, you may sell certain products from a non-commercial kitchen. I believe they use the term 'home' or 'cottage' industry. Products must be properly labeled. Anything acitified is not allowed.

On the commercial side, in/around Toledo there is an 'incubator' facility set up where you can go use their equipment for a fee.

Tom
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market