market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Post Hole Augers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:55:51 -0700

My husband and son (big guys) say that even a two man is hard to hold especially if you have any rocks or hard soil. We ended up buying one that goes on our old Kubota garden tractor, as a 3-point attachment. I watch it work and do not know how one person could handle one when it hits a rock. We have some really hard clay with a lot of rocks.
Why don't you try a rental one and see what you think?
Margaret

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Balliett" <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>